Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Finance Manager
Requisition ID: 1805641487W
Reporting to Finance Controller, the Assistant Finance Manager will have responsiblitliy for accounting and financial closing, FP&A and compliance activities for CLS-Regional Distribution Center (RDC). The Assistant Finance Manager reviews financial statements, manage statutory report and ensures our financial processes are in compliance with US GAAP, IFRS, Internal Controls and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP); partner with the Customer Logistic Services (CLS) Operations, Sourcing Companies and Global Services team to enhance operational efficiencies and support overall business strategies of the CLS-RDC.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the following activities related, including but not limited to the following:
- Business partnering with RDC Warehouse operations team to drive financial support for key initiatives for warehouse operations; driving CIPs and operational effeciencies.
- Manage all finance and accounting operations for regional distribution center and closing activities.
- Review and, in conjunction with Share Services support, ensure posting all journal entries affecting the general ledger, including review of reconciliation of all general ledger and accounts and ensure timely and accurate BRAVO submissions during quarter close.
- Review RDC working capital requirement and aging of Intercompany Receivables and Payables.
- Support business planning processes and forecast update, and ensure timely submissions in TM1 and BRAVO systems.
- Responsible for all tax-related matters and liaise with Tax COE; successfully transition tax related activities toTax COE.
- Engage internal and external auditors on scope memo and actual field work.
- Supervise a team of finance analyst and contractor to deliver financial and compliant commitments as well as business objectivites of CLS-RDC
- Minimum bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Recognized Professional Accountancy/finance qualifications preferred (e.g. CPA/CMA/CFA/MBA etc);
- Over 8 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting related areas with financial planning and analysis experience;
- Strong analytical and numeric skills with budgeting, forecasting and planning exposures;
- Leadership skills with drive, innovation and strong sense of commitment and adaptive to change;
- Hands on approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- Good team player with proven ability to partner with business leaders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with experience on SAP and TM1
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)