Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Acuvue Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1805641485W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Acuvue Marketing Manager for APAC, to be located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
ACUVUE® is the market leader in Contact lens category worldwide. However we are not resting on our laurels and we will continue to drive net new wearer growth into category and ACUVUE by crushing hesitancy, activating the fit and creating habit.
In this journey the key target audience is teens (life stage: Moving from School to College) with more than 60% of this TG using re-usable and CCL contact lens. ACUVUE® in APAC has identified this opportunity as priority number 1 and has already started with a successful launch in Korea.
ACUVUE® has recently acquired and integrated the consumer eye health of Business of AMO. Our purpose as JNJ VISION is to help even more patients with their vision correction needs. The additional services and products from the acquisition of AMO position us well to be the World Leader in comprehensive Eye Health. We as ACUVUE® are passionate about this new opportunity and the synergies with ACUVUE. Aim is to build a holistic Consumer Eye Health footprint so we can compete at scale within the multi-billion dollar contact lens care and OTC dry eye markets.
The Regional Acuvue Marketing Manager supports the ACUVUE® Master Brand by providing:
- Teens understanding: Understand the teen consumer in terms of lifestyle, psychographics, attitudinally and spending habits to truly create a holistic marketing plan to target teens.
- RU platform strategy: Create and execute across APAC, the RU strategy covering portfolio, pricing, place and go to market strategy.
- New marketing models: Create new marketing models for teens that is truly authentic and drives WOM.
- CEH Business: Part of integration core team. Leverage power of ACUVUE® brand contact lens to create a strong Launch plan for Go-Live stage in end 2017/1H 2018 while delivering a long-term strategy for CEH in 2H 2018 for both Contact Lens care and OTC Dry Eye segment.
- Business Partnership: Leverage Global & regional resources to in partnership with ACUVUE Korea team to champion our brand plans, solutions and executions in Korea
- Bachelor's Degree is required; an MBA or equivalent degree is strongly preferred
- Minimum 10 years of progressive marketing or related business experience is required
- Out of 10 years, a minimum of seven (7) years of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) experience and/or vision care industry marketing
- Regional brand/product management experience is preferred
- Demonstrated success/track record on delivering winning campaigns in South Korea
- A demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, identification of trends, growth opportunities, and priorities is required
- Proven success in marketing to teens in APAC
- A demonstrated track record of marketing leadership including advertising, Shopper marketing, new product and business plan development, along with classical marketing training is preferred
- Extensive experience in processes such as: experience innovation, retail management, business planning, strategic marketing plan development, portfolio management, insights, new product launches and business performance tracking
- Demonstrated success in creating Go to market strategies especially relevant to the retail environment
- Demonstrated success in launching products or leading a company’s entrance into a new category with innovative products or services
- Ability to build consensus, to lead through influence and through his/her own acknowledged expertise and credibility
- Highly motivated, self-confident and effective operating in a very independent mode
- Prior experience working with market research, retail agencies, advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making
- Adept at building effective relationships across internal and external partners, collaboration and experience in building strong communication flow with marketing partners while bringing a sense of urgency to the critical needs of the business is required
- Prior experience working with Legal and Regulatory teams is required
- Prior experience working global partners is preferred
- Experience working in multiple markets is preferred
- This position will be located in Singapore and may require up to 25% time of international travel.
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)