Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Key Account Manager/Key Account Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805641237W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognized as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well-being to the next level.
JUNIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER/KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Full time unlimited contract
Provides sales support and stock management for Tesco CEE, working closely with J&J departments for strategic goal of building shelves and with client´s departments also in any topics in order to improve cooperation and collaboration.
- Stock management with an indication of products to be added or removed from a listing (on the store level).
- Perform analyzes of a stock availability in stores and warehouses, identify quarterly and annual trends.
- Data interpretation and changes recommendation. Identifying products to the central repricing and shops in which it is necessary to conduct a stocktaking of an inventory.
- Validation and correction of an assortment logistic data, including product palletizing and parameters in the area of a supply chain management
- Verification of client´s regular orders in terms of compliance with planned sales volumes and the correctness of data included.
- Informing about a current and projected stock shortages including an anticipated product availability.
- Verification of arrangements regarding scope of additional exposure and control of a supply of exhibition materials, e.g. stands.
- Close cooperation with sales department regarding promo activity.
- Preparation of promo offers, listing files in cooperation with superior.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel – very good knowledge)
- University degree would be an advantage
- Relevant work experience (1 year) advantage
- Communicative level of English, native Hungarian
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Independent, structured and responsible approach
- Proactivity and “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com or via careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Kft. (7160)