Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Specialist Ethicon (Brno/Moravia)
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805641133W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced Product Specialist:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ETHICON)
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The role is also accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Medical Devices area.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Promoting MD products to hospital staff (General Surgery and other surgical departments)
- Delivering customer and product focused presentations and achieving sales goals
- Developing strong relationships with customers, handling customer questions and issues
- Serving multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory (Brno/Moravia)
- Making regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions
- Collaborating with other departments with potential impact on business
- Creating proposal for expansion of customer base
- Preparing sales reports, sales forecasts and documents as required
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- University degree (ideally Economic/Business/Medical/Pharma)
- Previous sales experience (preferably Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical)
- Fluent level of English (both written and spoken), native level of Czech or Slovak
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- Effective interpersonal skills, empathy and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, skilled in organizing and time management, technically skilled
- Mature personality, high ethical standards, being adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in medical devices area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- This job is eligible for sales incentives
- Interesting employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via MyCareerOpportunities.net, EmployeeReferrals.jnj.com or via careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)