Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
3PL Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 1805641122W
Role: CLS 3PL Senior Manager - Vision Care, Developed Markets.
Reports to: Director, CLS Operations EMEA, Vision Care
Johnson & Johnson is a leading supplier of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major EMEA countries and exported overseas. Within the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain the Customer & Logistics Services organization is responsible for all distribution operations on a global basis and is tasked with leveraging our global logistics spend and capabilities. A branch of CLS is specifically focused on Contact lenses and Consumer Health Care (VC).
We do this by building and implementing distribution centers that develop a world class network of best value suppliers meeting J&J Business needs of supply quality and reliability, responsiveness, cost competitiveness and access to technology innovation that fuels superior growth.
As part of Customer & Logistics Services EMEA VC, this position is responsible for managing the performance and services of our 3PL who is providing storage and distribution services for the Developed Markets (mainly Western Europe, Uk excluded; nearly 30 Countries).
- Deliver on contractual and/or service level agreements with our 3PLs and build business relationships with senior level management, Commercial partners and key customers to drive customer satisfaction and flawless delivery.
- Work with the 3PLs and JJ business areas to ensure compliance with all Q&C, GxP, legal, SOX, EHS, HCC and JJ standards and to provide a safe work place for our staff
- Accountable for the management and timely and accurate reporting of metrics and performance.
- Manage financial budgets, planning cycles and develop multiple year CIP initiatives.
- Deliver department, site, company, and franchise objectives as they relate to customer service, quality, safety, productivity, and cost.
- Collaborate with EMEA partners on process improvement, execution, and flawless delivery.
- Ensure that all routine operational issues are resolved to the satisfaction of all key stakeholders
- Manage contractual performance and renegotiation discussions with internal partners and the 3PLs – including retendering
- Supervise all processes in the Inbounds, Stock and shipping activities, kitting and any other VAS
- Supervise SLOB destruction, stock reconciliation, inventory count
- Ensure company policies and procedures in the areas of EH&S, SOX and HCC are applied and appropriately deployed in the 3PLs organizations
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key functional leaders in Finance, QA, HR , IT, Engineering and commercial business partners to deliver business plans and deliver day-to-day customer service expectations.
- Establish and ensure alignment of distribution objectives to meet the strategic, competitive and internal needs of business partners and customers.
- Develop policies, processes, and services to support growth and maximize effective utilization of our distribution network
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Identify and lead talent development strategies to build a pipeline of next generation talent and build capabilities across distribution operations.
- Define and deliver long-term operations strategies.
- Support distribution network optimization analysis and lead implementation of key related initiatives
- Enhance connection with Local Authorities and External Entities to utilize benchmarks and new technologies and new distribution capabilities
- Support logistics changes as part of the widerVC CLS or Sector supply chain strategy.
- Build, develop and empower a high performing operations team that is flexible and capable of safely delivering the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
- Sustain and develop high performing 3PL partners that are efficient, flexible and responsive and capable of safely delivering the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
- Liaise with CS, SC, IT quality and Commercial partners.
- 10 years + at Ops Manager level or above
- Minimum qualification Degree in a related subject; Masters/MBA desirable
- Excellent collaborator; strong on partnering, stakeholder management and effective communication skills at all levels of the org.
- Able to manage complex financial business plans.
- Strategic planning capability
- Ability to provide direction and leadership in complex and challenging situations.
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Extensive project management skills
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Ireland) Limited (8182)