Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Product Development & Technology / CIO (m/f) – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805641095W
As part of its growth strategy, SPI will further develop the Surgical Procedure Manager (SPM) software, which is used across disciplines for operations in the OR. In addition, SPI is developing a cloud solution that gives surgeons access to an ever-growing global database of surgical workflow expertise. SPI is continuously working on the further development of its digital medical language to describe surgical procedures and results in a semantically precise manner.
You are responsible for the definition/development & operation of the entire SPI product portfolio, for the development of the future portfolio and supporting technology platforms.
In these areas, you are a key partner for the commercial management of SPI and for our world-wide Digital R&D organization.
The position can be placed in EMEA at any JNJ site.
- Develop the overall product strategy and ensure its implementation according to overall business objectives and timeline
- Collaborate with Commercial and Implementation Team to drive customer experience, marketing and sales as well as implementation and support of the products
- Act as intermediate between Commercial and IT Development functions to transfer market needs into viable product development roadmap
- Establish structures to create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Drive development of digital medical language to describe, measure and compare surgical workflows
- Design overall analytical concept, while considering data security issues
- Ensure effective extension of content database, while meeting high quality standard of content
- Ensure development and execution of global regulatory strategies for SPI´s software products
- Define and ensure reasonable quality assurance measures
- Recruit, onboard and lead Product Management team
- Build and maintain relationships with senior J&J Leaders
- University degree in Engineering and experience in cloud technology & Data science. Further Degree in business studies as a strong plus
- Proven track record in developing/managing software products, including cloud technology & data science
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills for the alignment of expectations of different stakeholders, e.g. Commercial, Implementation, IT-Development, Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Excellence in planning and execution; acting result orientated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt readily to change
- Proven track record of working effectively within local, virtual, multi-cultural, and regional/global teams
- Strong communication skills – excellent written & spoken English, ability to interact with management levels of the organization
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Großbritannien, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Tschechische Republik, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Schweden, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Niederlande, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Portugal, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Frankreich, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Schweiz, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Belgien, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Österreich, Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Spanien
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)