Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Learning Administration Team Lead
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805641066W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Learning Administration Team Lead
Full time permanent contract
Johnson & Johnson is currently building a new capability of Learning Administration. We are looking for a Team Lead to this newly forming team. In this role you would be leading 5 learning administrators based in Prague and you would be reporting directly to Learning Administration Manager who is based in Manila, Philippines.
We are looking for you, if you already have experience with learning administration management. We require previous experience with one of those tools – Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) or SAP Success Factors. We are looking for team lead who can be specialist in the area and go to person for team members but at the same time has already people leading experience and is focused on quality delivery and people development of his/her team members.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Directly supervises the day-to-day operations of a team of learning administrators which manages LMS transactions within defined/restricted guidelines and procedures
- sets day-to-day to medium-term objectives for his/her direct reports as they deliver results with significant impact to different businesses across the enterprise
- Provides measurable inputs/ metrics to individual performance and team dashboards as they contribute to the broader team’s overall results (around 15% - 20%)
- Ensures that the approved operational plan, policies, procedures and organizational strategies
- As he/she is expected to provide sound advice to his/her team, based on deep, advanced and well-developed skills, technical and operational knowledge
- Self-motivated and can motivate his/her team by full adherence to and practice of Credo values and Leadership Principles, works independently with minimal supervision and effectively with his/her team and other sister teams in another world locations
- Plans and schedules own work and work of his/her team based on broad framework and standards as well as based on priorities
- Communicates clearly and effectively, be able to explain and to convince internal/external parties/requestors with the aim of reaching agreement to accept new or existing learning administration concepts, facts, processes and policies.
- He/she is also expected to effect change or reach compromise or agreement without direct exercise of command where persuasion is required
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in Learning Management
- Previous Team Lead experience is required – at least for 1 year
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of direct experience with Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) or SAP Success Factors is required
- Fluency in another of the European languages is an advantage
- Open minded personality, easily adaptable to change
- Strong leader for his/her team – able to advice, help as well as set up the goals and lead the team from the personal development perspective
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to work in fully international environment with remote management
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, positive-minded, and with collaborative interpersonal skills
- Loves to work with data, its analyzes and testing of different scenarios, doesn’t mind to step up and do administrator tasks when it’s necessary
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Cafeteria, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sickdays, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)