Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Security & Risk Management Business Services
Requisition ID: 1805641060W
The Senior Manager, Security & Risk Management Business Services, Singapore will have responsibilities for all aspects of identifying and managing risk for their assigned companies. He/she will:
- Serve as the focal point for all information asset protection matters in the Johnson & Johnson Operating Company, Sector organization for which he or she is responsible.
- Be accountable for promoting information security within the Operating Company or Sector, including ensuring processes, procedures, and other activities are defined and implemented to meet the requirements of the Information Asset Protection Policies (IAPPs).
- Serve as the ISRM liaison and have direct interaction with sector personnel, IT, and business leaders.
- Provide expertise in Information Security & Risk Management to ensure that technology solutions meet all requirements and standards.
- Consult with project teams to determine applicability of various regulations
- Act as a liaison to business owners to coordinate and manage security and risk management activities as required. Proactively drive risk based business strategies anticipating business needs. Participate in business planning to ensure Information security and risk management capabilities are planned for. As a member of the planning committee, plan and prioritize the integration of security measures in business projects during the design, development and deployment phases
- Lead the efforts to apply risk management processes in the business projects to identify and track risks, recommend solutions, validate remediation plans and facilitate implementation.
- Responsible for driving ISRM activities and projects across the Sector/operating company, including all information security and risk management activities associated with external regulations and internal Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures such as Sarbanes Oxley, IAPP, PCI, HIPAA. Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies
- Work with IT, QA, Regulatory, CIA and business colleagues to ensure audit readiness and to prepare for internal and external audits. Lead activities for audit preparation, hosting, and follow-up activities and to propose strategies to improve performance in audits
- Facilitate education and training to the organization on Information Security & Risk Management procedures and controls
- Provide leadership and drive employee engagement, drives a focus on Talent Development within ISRM to develop a diverse, regional IT talent pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in leadership roles within Information Security & Risk Management/IT required
- Experience working with operating company/sector required.
- 2+ years of People management experience required
- Experience working in ASPAC region and understanding of local/regional regulations
- Experience managing internal and external IT audits required
- Experience managing a SOX 404 program for IT required
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail – align strategic and tactical required.
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Creative problem solving skills required.
- Change leadership expertise required.
- Customer focus (internal & external) required.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally required
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result required.
- Strong leadership skills required.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)