Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805641057W
· Formulation studies will include rational formulation design/selection plus a variety of characterization studies relevant to the stage of development
· Process development studies will include determination and characterization of process parameters associated with cell therapy products.
· Design workflows and studies, collect, record, and interpret data appropriately
· Training other personnel on techniques and equipment.
· He/she will write technical memos with minimal review and keep abreast of scientific developments in relevant fields
• A Bachelors Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or a related field with at least 8 years of experience OR a Masters Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, or a related field with at least 5 years of experience in a CAR-T cell field OR a PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, or a related field with relevant experience in cell therapy is required
• Virology experience is preferred
• Lab based experience in CAR-T is preferred
• Cell banking experience is highly preferred
• CAR-T manufacturing experience is highly preferred
• Lab based experience in CAR-T cell drug development is preferred
• Proficiency with flow cytometry-based applications is required
• Independently propose, design, execute, and report research projects is
• Previous experience in a GMP working environment is highly preferred;
• Good communication skills in both writing and speaking in English is preferred;
• Experience with multi-national pharmaceutical companies is highly preferred
• Up to 30% domestic and international travel
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)