Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER PARAFARMACIA
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805640965W
Responsible for implementing ParaPharmacy (PPH) Customer strategy.
- Responsible for managing PPH Customers and achievement of sales and gross profit objectives.
- Create and implant customer business plans, with the support of the Senior Key Account Manager, in coordination with the channel and brand activation strategy.
- Maximize the Brand visibility, Promotional activity, launch new products and promote PPH Perfect Store in his customers (Neutrogena Brand Block, Piz Buin Visibility in display and in 2nd Placements in store, Oraldine and Biafine visibility and promotional plan, develop special events in store, and optimize Merchandising and planograms/Assortment).
- Special customer activations development, implementation & follow up: sell out ad hoc teams, events, special “content” leaflets.
- Work together with the Senior Key account management in developing actions plans to guarantee that the strategies are aligned with customers and implemented with excellence in store.
- Planning, adaptation and implementation of promotions developed by BAM.
- Development and implementation of ad hoc promotions for the channel/customer to achieve the sales objectives.
- NPI Pipeline: sales planning and coordination of the necessary materials for his customers.
- Analysis and monitoring of the sell in/sell out results with the aim of detecting possible deviations/opportunities and generate immediate recovery/acceleration plans.
- Meet the needs and daily requests from the PPH customers in terms of activation (presentations, brochures, T2T).
- Follow-up of promotional and materials quotas allocated to his customers.
- Sales Planning and forecast monitoring.
- Returns management with his customers.
- Follow up and manage the P&L of his customers in every brand ensuring that they are contributing to the sales objectives achievement (NTS, GM and share).
- Negotiate the annual agreements with the customers with the help of the Senior Account Manager.
- Merchandising team planning, coordination and setting of weekly priorities per customer. Establish active and ongoing communication between J&J and the Merchandising team, monitoring their activity, to ensure compliance vs target, and coordinating it with the strategic priorities of the company aligned with the customers activation plan. Be a facilitator of all the necessary tools for the excellent performance of the Merchandiser team.
- Development, analysis&monitoring and coordination of the ECI Beauty Advisors, to achieve daily sales objectives, establishing an active and ongoing communication, and being a facilitator of all the necessary tools.
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Strategic mind set and fast thinking
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Innovative on new ways of looking at the business
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Organization & Talent Development
- Prudent Risk-taking
- Self–awareness and Adaptability
- Results and Performance Driven
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Relevant commercial experience with Spanish retailers is a must
- Strong shopper focus and selling orientation
- Shopper Marketing experience is valuable
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Influence Skills and Results orientation
- Understanding of their customer needs and market needs
- Business knowledge & Good understanding of competitor strategy, plans and activities
- Self-motivated- Willing to learn
- Seek self & team development
- College / University Degree in Publicity, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, ...
- MBA or Marketing and Sales Master (to be highly consider)
- 2/3 years experience/background in a similar position
- Fluid English.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)