Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【HR】Business Unit HR (BUHR) Consultant, Consumer Sector
Requisition ID: 1805640555W
The HR Consultant is responsible for partnering closely with BUHR Lead and business leaders across all Sectors/Functions as assigned on a periodic basis to provide HR support primarily in the areas of talent management, leadership coaching, organization design and capability building to drive sustainable business growth in the market. This role reports directly to a BUHR Lead or JAPAN Enterprise Head of Human Resources or as assigned by him/her.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist JAPAN HRLT, with planning and implementing cluster & regional HR initiatives and projects
- Partner with BUHR Lead and business/function leaders as assigned on a period basis, ensuring deep connection with and knowledge about the businesses and operating environment and be a strategic people partner.
- Design and Implement Organization and Talent Strategies in support of
- BUHR Lead and business strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of talent for sector/function as well as the J&J enterprise.
- Work with BUHR Lead and business/function leaders to build commercial/functional leadership capability to continuously enhance the quality and effectiveness of the organization and drive growth.
- Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, problem solving and performance management
- Change Management: Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change
- Employee Engagement: Facilitate an engaged and high performing work culture. Facilitate the resolution of performance and employee-relations related issues.
- Partners with HR Ops and specialist groups to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)