Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805640543W
Performs analyses of HR records and the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Provides HR data support to HR teams and participates in development and operation and maintenance of the organization's Human Resources Information Systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in performing analysis of the HRIS system including data integrity monitoring and administration.
- Collects data as needed for reports and distribute information, analyzes data and provide results to HR team.
- Monitors ongoing maintenance of HRIS applications including needs analysis and capacity planning.
- Recommends, tests and implements plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to various systems.
- Prepares periodic reports using HRIS system.
- Trains department and organizational staff on system access and utilization.
- Updates files on HRIS systems and keep existing files current.
• Bachelor's Degree Holder
• At least 2 years of working experience
• Previous experience supporting users of a Human Capital Management (HCM) system is required, combining HR processes and system analysis expertise.
• Minimum of 1 year
experience providing user and system support for Workday HCM system is a
• Significant analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
• Proficiency in Excel is required.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English required to communicate with customers and peers.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
• Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
• Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ