Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operations Support Specialist – Produzione farmaceutica, Temporary contract
Requisition ID: 1805640529W
Johnson & Johnson is
an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the
development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical
companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal
hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical,
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST to be hired with a TEMPORARY CONTRACT (expiration date Dec 31st 2018) in the OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
The person will report to the Operations Manager and will support the team in activities and projects aimed at increase productivity and efficiency in order to meet long-term cost competitiveness targets and improve capacity availability in critical areas.
- Lead one or more projects inside the plant maintaining a weekly alignment and guaranteeing interaction with Site Leadership Team;
- Work on continuous innovation as ops representative;
- Ensure high level of Efficiency of productions lines monitoring and analyzing main productivity index (Oee, Line Lossess, etc);
- Definition and leading of standard action plan to sustain operational efficiency;
- Contribute to reach a high level of technological innovation and processes leading kaizen ideas linked to continuous improvement;
- Acquisition and usage of Lean methodologies;
- Strong interaction with each Operation Area Owner;
- Strong team working and opportunity to interact with different level of the organization.
- Master Degree in Engineering, CTF or Chemistry
- A working experience in Pharmaceutical environment between 18 and 24 months in the following departments: Operations, QA, IT, Engineering and Maintenance, Planning, Technical Operations.
- Fluent in English
- Strong skills of ownership and accountability
- Skilled in problem-solving and decision making
- Capacity to lead projects at international level
- Capability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)