Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805640479W
- Major Grocery Channel Client and Exposure
- Exceptional long term career opportunities
- Based in Ultimo
Be Vital in this role:
We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
You will be accountable for managing a major client within the Grocery Channel. This will involve day-to-day management of the account relationship with key customer stakeholder personnel, promotion management, account planning, category analysis and ownership of the category reviews for your categories.
You will work with colleagues across the sales organisation to bring category and shopper insights to the customer that result in strategies being developed to achieve growth.
Be valued for who you are:
This is a chance to demonstrate your proactive problem solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance. As part of a dynamic and results oriented team motivated by innovative ideas and category excellence you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Evaluate ongoing sales performance and make recommendations and changes to improve sales and profitability
- Develop and implement joint business plans with the customer
- Lead the category review process to ensure improved visibility and availability of your product range
- Manage the TP budget for your portfolio by maximizing sales while keeping within budget
- Plan and deliver an annual calendar including promotion activity and key events
- Ensure the field team is adequately briefed to support national activity
- Negotiate mutually benefit strategies to drive the category and both businesses
- Provide accurate stock forecasts to ensure stable supply
- Manage administrative account issues that may arise
- Degree in Business/Accounting or a related discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG account management
- Experience in account management in major Grocery channels will be a plus
- Solid understanding of category management and shopper principles
- Strong presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)