Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805640394W
Work with Marketing Manager to develop product marketing strategy and implement marketing plans, including marketing activities, new product launch plan, product promotions, advertising and KOL development etc .
Develop sales tools and marketing communication materials such as product presentations, features & benefits and competitive comparisons for the sales team.
Monitor closely the product sales performance, provide analysis & tactics, action plan on product mix optimization and sales target achievement.
KOL development and maintenance to grow awareness & adoption of JJVS premium products including Symfony & Toric
- Conduct joint field calls with sales team to analyze market volume, customer needs, market trends and competitive information
- Develop product marketing strategy, programs, and tools that are targeted to the achievement
of plan sales and margin goals
- Prepare realistic & achievable objectives, strategies, tactics plan and sales forecast for the
responsible products including Symfony & Toric
- Assist complete preliminary and final marketing portfolio planning, consult and coordinate to ensure the effective execution
- Work cross functions to create and develop the marketing materials including evidence based messages, clinical tools, product slides, handbook, etc
- Lead to create and implement the brand strategies of the assigned products based on market
size, opportunities and competition shares in the industry, build the brand image
- Direct the product promotion and growth initiatives to attain increasing of market share
- Determine pricing and positioning based on strategic goals of the products in the target
segment, roll out products base on availability and regulatory time lines
- Work with other function management team to ensure the cross functional alignment of product
- Design training programs target to consistently upgrade sales team’s professionalism in
personal and group selling of focused products like Symfony and Toric
Professional KOL Engagment
- Identify the opinion leaders in surgeons
- Lead to build and maintain professional relationship with KOLs
- Establish and develop the national expert network in surgeons to ensure the strong expertise for
assigned products, develop the loyalty speakers from KOLs
Project Management & Monitoring
- Identify the project planning process related to product marketing campaign, customer
- Monitor and control the execution roadmap of key events, modify the process based on systemic
Bachelor’s Degree, clinical major is a plus
At least 3-5 year working experiences with at least 2 year in Marketing function, preferred in medical devices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in using routine computer software, such as MS Office and etc.
Good data processing ability (Excel or Access) is preferred.
Location of Role: Shanghai
Language Requirements: Good oral and written English ability with CET-6 certificate.
Travel Requirements: Willing to travel when required (include weekend);
AMO (Shanghai) Medical Devices Trading Co., Ltd. (7076)