Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805640392W
The purpose of the position is to provide high-quality scientific data as well as medical governance in accordance with health compliance to enhance business development, to ensure medical device safety vigilance according to company policies and local regulations and to provide value-added medical support to healthcare professionals and assist in building and maintaining customer relationships through professional interactions.
- To ensure Health Care Compliance on promotional material and Health Care Professional qualification in accordance with J&J policy, company GOP/SOP and related working procedure.
- To ensure the contents and medical claim in promotional material, including Indication, contraindication, potential complications, clinical trial related contents, caution & precaution and adverse event, are accurate, fair and objective.
- To work with other functional stakeholders to ensure medical governance process.
- To develop an understanding SOPs and proper working instructions to ensure the internal process in compliance with company policy and related regulation.
- Take on any other tasks assigned by his/her superior /medical affairs manager.
Other responsibilities defined in written procedures.
Personal Requirements ( include experience, knowledge，skills and education)
- At least master degree of Clinical Medicine, pharmacology or life science.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience practicing medicine or medical product develop.
- Industry experience in pharmaceutical/medical device marketing, clinical operation, or medical affairs would be preferred.
- Be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Having good co-operation abilities and a positive character.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)