Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Manager Mass Market
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805640024W
- Responsible for the development of some of the most important regional Customers and achievement of sales and gross profit objectives.
- Create and implant the customer business plans in the regional clients in coordination with the senior channel activation manager.
- Maximize the Promotional activity (implementation analysis and profitability), launch new products and create a model of Perfect Store in the client (2nd Placements in store, correct Pricing, Loyalty cards programs management, develop special events in store, and optimize Merchandising and planograms/Assortment).
- Work together with the Key account management team developing actions plans to guarantee that the strategies are aligned with customers and implemented with excellence in store.
- Follow up and manage the P&L of the customer in every category ensuring that they are contributing to the sales objectives achievement (NetSales, GM and share).
- Negotiate the annual agreements with the client.
- Supervise the activity in the point of sale: distribution, display, stock shortage, competitors.
- Acquire deep shopper knowledge to ensure we develop the best strategies and plans in the trade.
- Analysis of internal and external information to build up recommendations to develop short and long-term strategy that helps development of category management projects in our main categories.
- Define and monitor the budget needed to implement the shopper marketing initiatives in the client
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Strategic mind set and fast thinking
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Innovative on new ways of looking at the business
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Organization & Talent Development
- Prudent Risk-taking
- Self–awareness and Adaptability
- Results and Performance Driven
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Relevant commercial experience with Spanish retailers is a must
- Strong shopper focus and selling orientation
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong Influence Skills and Results orientation
- Understanding of their customer needs and market needs
- Business knowledge & Good understanding of competitor strategy, plans and activities
- Self-motivated- Willing to learn
- Seek self & team development
- College / University Degree in Publicity, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, ...
- MBA or Marketing and Sales Master (to be highly consider)
- 2/3 years experience/background in a similar position
- Fluid English.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)