- As a Japan Leadership Team member, the position is assumed to be a board member and responsible for the development, management, and directly contribute the business and overall strategy.
- Responsible for working with other senior management to lead, to coordinate and to execute BP strategic initiatives
- Responsible for managing the following functions – Digital commercial function, Trade Promotional function, Own channel function closely working with Sales, Project Management Office function. Also dotted line responsibility resides for GSI and Professional Affair
- Monitors and reports on progress as indicated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a planning and execution model that supports the organization's mission and values based on an internal and external needs assessment.
- Co-develop and execute strategic initiatives and other corporate objectives and outlines plans for their achievement.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing and implementing of business plans and executions.
- Establishes priorities for project activities across all divisions, business units, and functions.
- Monitor and oversees strategic initiatives to improve its process and outcome to maximize.
- Serves as a liaison for key organizational initiatives between all divisions and their customers.
- Assesses current models of business operations and develops appropriate new models.
- Participates in policy development
- Facilitate the company decision making, document the final outcome and monitor its progress accordingly.
- Lead the company project managements.
- Prepares and monitors department budget and oversees expenses (BME, EITF and SGA).
- Guide team members to achieve their own success with various methods.
- Connect with dotted line supervisors for occasional updates.資格
Key Requirements (skills, competencies, experiences, certifications)
- More than 15 years of experience in commercial activities and projects management at either multinational FMCG, consumer health / healthcare companies, or consulting / agency firms
Skills & Competencies
- Strong passion to win in the competitive market with agility and flexibility
- Be accountable to lead and to deliver assigned tasks / projects without any delay while engaging cross-functional stakeholders
- Can manage multiple tasks / projects
- Flexible with changes and willing to learn & adapt new things / new ways of working
- Basic knowledge in strategic marketing planning (including analytics), branding, product messaging for consumer, digital, shopper and professional, execution fundamentals, and Project Managements
- Effective communication capabilities across the cross-functional stakeholders
- Fluent English skills in reading and writing as minimum, and verbal communication and presentation in English is nice-to-have
- BA/BS degree (or higher) requiredプライマリ場所
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)ジョブ
Trade RelationsRequisition ID