Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Product Manager - NAF
Requisition ID: 1805639715W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Regional Product Manager to be located in Cairo
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Develops sales and marketing programs. Identifies and delineates market conditions for future programs to expand sales and profitability. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Administers and ensures assistance to sales staff through the provision of research, creation and enhancement of sales support and presentation materials, oversees the arranging of trade shows and conferences(attending when necessary), and maintaining data on appropriate market conditions. Evaluate the effectiveness of the company's sales and marketing programs. Recommends and implements changes and improvements for future programs to expand sales and profitability. Analyzes, and interprets market conditions in existing and potential markets, makes recommendations to management. Explores new ways to promote existing products and provides input on existing product modifications. Oversees product development feasibility projects: assessing feasibility of proposed new products, researches correct market and competitor information, plans effective introduction to market, preparing new product sales support and presentation materials, etc. Reviews and evaluates market research and test market activities and creates reports utilizing the data. Facilitates the administration of surveys, interprets survey data and creates detailed reports.
Duties & Responsibilities
1-Supports CVTL and CVT in developing the brand strategy and adapting it according to the bread team priorities:
- Gets deep customer and market insights through market research in order to optimize brand positioning, identify leverage points, customer segmentation and profiling, customers’ preferred channels mix and customers’ needs.
- Leading the process of mid-term plan development, supporting business planning process and budget allocation across NAF countries
- Contributes to the development of market access strategies due to own understanding of the importance of Health economic analysis into life cycle plans, brand strategy and pricing & reimbursement strategies
Develops multichannel strategy and contributes actively to i-Connect
Works closely with the medical advisor to build an aligned marketing, medical and market access strategy
- Partners with cross-functional teams (e.g. sales, finance, regulatory, supply chain, BI) to ensure that the brands meet the defined unmet customer needs, key stakeholders realize value proposition and provide solutions where needed
2- Leads launch readiness plans:
- Develops with Oncology CVT and local launch readiness action plans
- Follows up on the implementation of the plan with internal stakeholders to ensure timely launch
3-Aligns with the CVT to build and implement optimal CVT strategy for gastroenterology & nephrology products:
- Collect needed customer insights by direct interaction with KOLs and prescribers, and close collaboration with sales team to feed the strategy development
- Initiates trackers to assess strategy & follow up on its implementation strategy
- Aligns with BTL on sales team structure, time allocation and measure their effectiveness.
5-Manages Gastro/nephro CVT budget allocation; Managing CVT budget from allocation to implementation
6-Gains understanding of key countries, cultures, economies and pressures having impact on the business.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
- Delivery of in-market target and deliver competitive growth
- Customer feedback from KOLs and key prescribers
- Ensure budget allocation across products is strategic and aligned with potential
- Develop solid and actionable market access plan in NAF in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Best in class launch aligned growth of products at launch through development of timely launch readiness plans and best product positioning
- Conduct market research to develop, validate or measure effectiveness of a strategy.
- Ability to develop within CVT a cross functional strategy aiming to target key stakeholders and provide them with solutions and follow up on local implementation
- Build solid connections with internal stakeholders: EMEA team, CVT and ensure alignment with needed stakeholders when it comes to decision making
- Close collaboration and transparent communication within CVT. Information and experience sharing to leverage on the existing assets.
- Deliver state-of-the-art trainings to sales team
- Education: Medical sciences background
- Years of Experience: 2 years in current position
- Language: Fluent english written and verbal
- Gastroenetrology / nephrology experience is an added value
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Strategic thinking, creative/out of the box thinking & solutions oriented
- Excellent Organization and planning skills
- Ability to work within highly matrix environments, cross functional & multicultural teams.
- Highly productive, action/result oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Strong presentation & analytical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strategic Mindset with high level of customer orientation
Leadership Profile Required
- Energetic, self-motivated and pro-active attitude, sense of urgency
- Ability to inspire and motivate team member
- Personal integrity and honesty
- A visionary thinker that makes things happen
- Strategic Mindset with high level of customer orientation
- Flexibility to learn new things, fast learner and good listener
- Flexibility when it comes to travelling
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)