Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
【Janssen】Manager, Business Unit Finance Controller
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805639632W
The Immunology BU Controller will partner with the Immunology BU to provide accurate and timely financial information and insights.
- Develop timely and actionable information for annual and quarterly forecasts, lead business plan, strategic plan, and actual results for brand teams and projects.
- Understand and provide insights on the market, its opportunities and its competition.
- Manage all accounting, planning, budgeting and financial reporting policies, procedures and systems in line with J&J policies and practices.
- Lead financial discussions with external commercial partners including business development opportunities
- Ensure the business complies with all legal legislations through compliance with the highest standards of financial integrity.
- Assure financial compliance and control within the Health Care Compliance obligations, Sarbanes Oxley and other audit requirements.
*Immunology Business Unit is one of three BU of JPKK (each BU is similar in revenue and size of organization). Immunology BU markets treatment for Psoriasis, Rheumathoid Arthritis, IBD, etc.
- Must have strong financial analysis skills and ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization (5-8 years)
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience of controlling function and of strategic business support
- Finance degree/certification preferably with CPA, CMA, and/or MBA
- Experience in finance and/or experience in healthcare industry
- Knowledge and experience about the compliance rules of pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills with high IT literacy
- Strong leadership to drive commercial team and communication skills in both Japanese and English
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)
Planning & Analysis