Johnson & Johnson Carrières
JJPS deployment Lead – Site PMO
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805639370W
The Johnson and Johnson Familiy of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
ETHICON Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures. Ethicon is looking for a (permanent contract):
Site PMO – Johnson & Johnson Production System deployment site lead
Our company in continuous development offers a stable environment where you can evolve and work hands on cutting edge technologies. We all strive for quality and care for each other, our products and our clients. The Johnson & Johnson Production System deployment site lead is responsible to support a consistent deployment of our production system, next maturity level in our lean manufacturing and standardization journey, through different stage gates. The candidate will also be in charge of the site Project Management and resource allocation in consistence with the JJPS Model.
JJPS deployment lead / Site PMO lead responsibilities includes:
- Inform the Site on JJPS methodology and implications (resources, communication, cultural change)
- Lead Site data collection and ensure quality of data collected
- Responsible for developing a strategy and executing a plan to deliver process performance improvements related to Quality, Delivery, and Cost of a manufacturing line or business unit within a plant consistent with the JJPS philosophy and stage gate approach.
- Manages project portfolio activities such as prioritization, resource allocation, performance measurement, and change management plans. Arrange practicalities for JJPS team
- Develops strategy and execution plan to improve flow of products from suppliers to distribution centers for a value stream.
- Leverages process knowledge to identify opportunities /solutions to improve throughput capacity by reducing impact of constraints.
- ls responsible for driving associates' engagement and for developin, Lean and Six Sigma capabilities through coaching and mentoring at various levels (associate to professionals) within the site. Lead Site Mindset and Behavior changes supporting JJPS. Guide implementation of new way of working in respective functions and processes based on JJPS Business Process Standards
- Sustains business improvement results through the application of Lean, Six Sigma, Manufacturing Equipment Excellence, Proactive Quality, and other continuous improvement methodologies. Maintain coherency between roadmap and expected performance improvement
- Follows and observes all regulatory requirements (GMP's, ISO, FDA, internal policies) applicable to area of responsibility.
- Complies with J&J safety requirements and safe working conditions and practices in the department.
- At a minimum, a BA/BS degree or equivalent in a Life Science, Engineering.
- English and French speaking
- Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot manufacturing line operations, including issues such as yield lasses and adjustments of machine set up to improve efficiency of production runs. Work cross-functionally and optimizing resources to meet / exceed production performance on quality, cost, delivery, and budget for a large segment of a manufacturing operation.
- Experience should include Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, Project Management and strong cross functional business experience.
- Demonstrates organized, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards
- Understanding of financial processes (standard cost development) and business planning is preferred.
- Experience in requesting and translating customer needs is preferred.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)