Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Education Manager
Requisition ID: 1805639273W
Biosense Webster is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. For over 30 years, Biosense Webster has defined the state of design and craftsmanship in diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac catheters. At the same time, Biosense Webster has delivered mapping and navigation innovations that have advanced the science and practice of electrophysiology.
We are seeking a Clinical Specialist to join our MISSA team in one of the fastest growing divisions of Johnson & Johnson Medical, Biosense Webster. As a Clinical Specialist, you will play an integral role in building our customers' confidence with and utilizing our heart 3D mapping systems. You will partner with Electrophysiologists, Cardiologists and Cardiac Technicians, and empower them with knowledge. You will be part of a team involved in some of the most complex medical procedures by providing case support and training.
You will be technically strong and will be able to demonstrate effective troubleshooting skills. Your troubleshooting ability and excellent interpersonal skills will also provide a strong foundation for success in this position.
- Experience working in Cardiac Rhythm Electrophysiology & Ablation Therapy
· - An intimate knowledge of 3D Cardiac Mapping Systems
· - An understanding of the complexities of working in a cardiac Cath Lab
· - Work closely with Clinical Education and Marketing to ensure full deployment of BU strategies and therapy adoption
· - Provide field sales training support across GCC
· - Be highly technically savvy, with advanced computer skills/understanding
· - Demonstrate a strong desire for ongoing learning and development
- Have a strong customer focus and be committed to providing the best possible customer service
· - Biomedical Engineer / Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· - 2 years’ experience in Electrophysiology Space and Ablation Therapy
· - Strong track record within Electrophysiology space
· - Have highly developed communication skills
· - Prudent Risk Taking
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and in a team
- Approximately 50% of travel required across MISSA
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)