Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805638654W
Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA builds on these principles in order to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. He/she partners with Supply chain to provide all round financial support. A good understanding of systems is essential.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of finance & analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA your role may include:
- Manage Capex: Deliver EMEA and Global Capex analytics and support business by pillar in ELC-Zug as well as regional capital figures consolidation
- Coordinate Q Closing Capex activities within SC
- Ensure Instants ties outs
- Work closely with COEs to report accurate Capex and Amortization for SC
- Manage SC EMEA Global Functions IT, Finance, HR, Procurement: Business partnering and forecasting of IT & HR 4737
- Global Functions consolidation and reporting for EMEA SC
- Work closely with BS COE to provide coherent SC Global Functions picture for Act and BP/Updates
- 4737 GF TM1 and PL56 submissions
- Inventory reporting for EMEA: Be an expert in SC EMEA FAA calculation and process
- Provide timely and accurate FAA calculations for Actuals, BP, updates and LT
- Coordinate FAA calculation within SC EMEA Finance
- Adjust calculations to mew methodologies and requirements
- Provide clear comments on FAA evolution and drivers of change
- Manage SC EMEA SMART Spend: Lead SMART SC EMEA targets alignments
- Consolidate SMART Actuals and BP/Updates
- Provide clear commentaries on quarterly BVAs
- Participate in SMART projects (Spend Optimisation)
- GRM: Active role in GRM Sc EMEA rollout with respect to SMART, Global Functions, Inventory and Capex
- EMEA Consolidation: Deliver, shape and consolidate reports as requested by consulting and Sr. Leadership
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent level of practical experience . A Masters or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in budgeting & reporting and/or in accounting
- Be a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant, ACCA/CIMA/ACA or international equivalent
- Strong systems knowledge of SAP/BW, Cognos would be ideal
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)