Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. QC Specialist/Lead QC specialist
Requisition ID: 1805638219W
Quality Oversight Activities
• Monitor compliance risk and ensure mitigation/remediation actions are defined
• Monitor progress and confirm effectiveness of remediation plans, e.g. by performing QC checks or special investigations
• Support Quarterly Quality Reviews with local GCO management addressing compliance issues and risk signals
• Collaborate with local and central business partners to facilitate (local) inspections and office audits as needed
• Collaborate with local and central business partners in timely CAPA setting and implementation. Provide Quality Event Management (QEM) CAPA Champion support. Moderate level of risk awareness and ability to translate risks into actions.
• Support the local impact assessment of global procedural documents and if applicable support development and management of associated local procedural documents
Local Onboarding and Consultation
• Support onboarding of new hires
• Manage local workshops to support QMS and compliance awareness, Lessons Learned, etc
• Provide advice regarding SOP, system and GCP questions of moderate complexity
• Supports managing risk at the country level, including assessing root causes and developing effective actions to mitigate risk.
Local regulatory intelligence
• Perform impact assessments of new/revised local regulations, guidance and standards
• Support central functions in ensuring local intelligence is up to date (e.g., T-Race, IRON)
Collaboration with Business Quality
• Support LOC Management Review in collaboration with LOC Business Quality partners
• Support local vendor assessments as appropriate
• Support annual Due Diligence update, certification and training of local vendors, if applicable
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Science (BSc) or Arts (BA) or 4-6 years relevant experience equivalent is required. A minimum of 3 years of previous Pharmaceutical Industry experience is required, with at least 2 years of GxP experience within clinical research and development and/or quality assurance.
• Knowledge of the overall drug development process
• Developing or developed skills and knowledge of business processes and practices (i.e., SOPs governing clinical research activities)
• Experience in quality assurance activities, including audits of clinical investigative sites, systems and vendors, and audits of regulatory submissions is an asset
• Ability to translate data into information and strategies into executable action plans improving the business
• Ability to motivate professional colleagues and stakeholders
• Conflict resolution/management and negotiation skills
• Ability to independently plan, organize, coordinate, manage and execute assigned tasks
• Experience of the key customers’ business processes and practices
• Good working knowledge of FDA/ICH and country-specific regulations and guidelines related to clinical development;
• Experience with regulatory submissions (NDA, BLA) is an asset
• Problem solver
• Highly committed to quality
• Flexible and persistent
• Good conflict handling/negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of English is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Able to create win-win situations with internal and external partners
• Knowledge of the corporate structure and culture
• Impact - Complexity and Scope - Contributes to the definition and development of new processes, standards or operational plans in support of the organizational/ business strategies, with a direct impact on business unit/function overall results. - Typically has responsibility for smaller scope projects. - Manages limited number of projects, including some of moderate complexity. Leads smaller scope projects. - Contributes to local and regional strategy
• Nature of Communication - Influences or persuades others within area of immediate responsibility, scope and level to accept new ideas, approaches and concepts.
• Innovation: - Identifies issues; exercises judgment in developing new approaches/solutions and resolving issues within immediate area of responsibility and scope.
Other Skills and Abilities: Requires limited supervision. Possess good written, oral communication, interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and presentation skills and customer service.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)