Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. In Iberia, with the headquarters in Madrid and Lisbon, eight regional delegations and a completely advanced logistic center, Janssen makes innovation move forward in all its phases. For this, Janssen has two R&D units, one in Toledo that is dedicated to develop projects in Drug Discovery for the Central Nervous System (depression and schizophrenia) and a Clinical Investigation Unit in Madrid. In JC Iberia there are over 750 employees in R&D, Operations, Services and Sales & Marketing.
Brief Job Description
- To plan, coordinate, and execute Medical Affairs Plan, including research and publication programs conducted by Medical Affairs.
- To be a therapeutic area scientific expert and to maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists.
- To increase awareness and understanding of Janssen products and processes to internal/external customers.
- To design local epidemiological studies and scientific publications according to the Company strategy, to assess and discuss the IIS initiatives and other RWE projects. Qualifications
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
• Scientific degree
• Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data (including statistics)
• Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship
• Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results
• Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
Spain-Community of Madrid-MadridOrganization
Janssen-Cilag S.A. (formerly Janssen Sp) (7300)Job Function
Medical AffairsRequisition ID