Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager Regional Professional Education- Trauma, ASPAC
Requisition ID: 1805638013W
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
J&J Medical India (JJMI) is the market leader in the Medical Company Devices Industry in India. It is in the business of caring and providing solutions to doctors, patients and nurses. It comprises of multiple Franchises (Strategic business units) providing healthcare solutions across Vision Care, Orthopaedics, Infection Prevention, Wound Management, Women’s health, minimally invasive surgery, Circulatory disease management, and Blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery.
Professional Education is critical to our strategy and fundamental to the success of our business. As part of the Global Center of Excellence, the Professional Education (Prof Ed) Manager-Spine, will be responsible for establishing the strategy and implementation of innovative education solutions mainly, but not solely, for the Spine business. In this role, the candidate will be responsible to enhance the professional education learning continuums to sharpen clinical skills and re-shape patient care to restore more lives. Major responsibilities also include ensuring measurable and effective delivery of all customer education across Spine business opportunities. A 360° approach from large scale highly scientific Symposiums to intimate hands-on courses will allow the Prof Ed Manager to optimize their offering to the customers’ needs. Based on the fast-changing market requirements the Prof Ed Manager is requested to stay flexible and adapt accordingly.
Position Location: Mumbai OR ASPAC Region (Based on applicant’s current location)
Reports to (Title / Designation): Director - Professional Education - Asia Pacific & AO Relations Lead
- Lead Prof Ed insights, strategy, design and tactics to support the ASPAC business imperatives in close collaboration with global Professional Education & Regional Marketing team as well as local country education and the ASPAC Education Solutions team.
- Build, leverage and implement innovative disease centric customer learning pathways for Spine specialty as well as establish a clear Prof Ed plan for regional execution
- Running both symposia style as well as hands-on cadaveric workshop works. Bring in your Spine clinical expertise and be prepared to become an expert in Trauma product lines.
- Manage faculty relationships, optimize and expand the ASPAC pool of faculty and engage them in the early stage of new projects and product launches.
- Targeting and planning of contracts within specialty areas for ASPAC
- Build and leverage education partnerships with strategic important ASPAC medical societies
- Strongly connect and engage with all Prof Ed Managers locally, regionally and globally for flawless implementation of the strategic initiatives as well as the transfer of success models across ASPAC
- Increase access and differentiate through implementation of low cost/high reach digital & technology Prof Ed solutions
- The candidate will plan and control the budget of the educational courses/initiatives for the Spine Prof Ed
- The candidate will continuously measure and analyze results to implement continuous Prof Ed improvements and will establish a clear outcome tracking based on state of the art ROI calculations in line with the compliance requirements
- Co-shape within the CoE of Global Education Solutions the development of a new global Prof Ed strategy.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 10 years of medical device Sales/ Marketing/Prof Ed experience or relevant clinical experience required.
- Experience in the delivery of medical device or professional education programs incl. educational components during new product launches. (Minimum 2 year)
- Knowledge of the Spine Business and regional surgical communities
- Willingness to actively share successful approaches to Prof Ed with their colleagues to improve the broader ASPAC Prof Ed offering
- Sound business acumen and ROI calculation skills to establish dashboards
- Ability of working in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization, as well as in a multi-cultural environment including an open mindset to join a new journey, big picture thinking and results orientation
- Proven ability to understand business strategy
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and engage a team of professionals, also remotely
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and analytics. Demonstrates creative, practical problem-solving skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Flexible and willing to travel frequently.
- Master Degree or minimum equivalence through experience
- Marketing or sales management experience
- Project management experience, preferably with digital technology and/or systems development
- Good knowledge and understanding of Legal & Health Care Compliance policies
- Experience in BIG Picture Orientation, Adult Learning Principles and Launch Excellence
A. Internal Applicants: If you wish to apply, please consider the following information from our Policy:
We require you to have spent at least 18 months in your current position, and in good standing. As our employee, you may apply for a position without informing current manager. However, when invited to interview, then, to the extent that this is consistent with local law or practice, you are required to notify your manager prior to the interview. This notification is reassured to promote development discussions between the managers and our employees.
If you want to refer external talent for this position, please review our Global Referral Policy and submit your referral through My Career Opportunities by following the appropriate process. (Applicable only for Internal postings)
B. External Applicants: Login to careers.jnj.com, search job matching you profile by location, keywords, requisition number.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)