Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805637798W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be located in Cairo
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science ‐‐ bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well‐being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Core job responsibilities:
- Support Marketing & MAF teams in GCC, NAF & NEMA to ensure implementing digital tools including but not limited to; JMC, guidebook, J-live, approved emails and Cisco telepresence.
- Build process for using digital tools within MAF teams and maintain updated record for its use.
- Pro-active screening of developments in digital tools for MedEd and Web-calls.
- Periodically evaluate & measure the success of assigned digital tools in practice using appropriate metrics.
- Manage supplier/agency relationships from proposal generation through deployment as needed.
- Work actively to collaborate with Centre of Excellence and affiliate medical colleagues to execute the multi-channel strategy plan and provide guidance for local or regional adoption of global and regional initiatives.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities if applicable
- Individual contributor with heavy interaction/influencing of MAF team and key cross functional stakeholders.
- Occasionally playing a lead role in significant cross-geography projects.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong project management.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Expertise in obtaining, analysing and synthesizing information: making the complex simple.
- Courage to take risks and make tough calls.
- Business acumen.
- Personal integrity and ability to gain and maintain the trust of others.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to see big picture and address details
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications in English, Arabic and French.
Knowledge / Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum in Medicine or pharmaceutical science or equivalent with a relevant specialization in Digital Marketing or Information Technology.
- Master’s degree or MBA would be an asset.
- Excellent Command of Arabic English & French is a must
- 2 years of Marketing Experience is a must
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)