Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805637789W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is recruiting for a Customer Relationship Management Manager to be located in Cairo, Egypt.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Responsible for the day-to-day management, maintenance and support of the CRM system, as well as other operational databases as required and actively contribute to the development and application of a CRM philosophy across all organization
- Enthusiastically offer ideas and insights to improve the customer interaction planning and execution f plans.
- Responsible for development and enhancements the Business Analytics, and finding new ways to support the brand teams and managers to achieve the organization ambition to Customer Interaction Excellence.
- Responsible for reaching out to EMEA and other operating countries to both discover and share CRM development activities.
1.2 key responsibilities
CRM software and Data Analysis
- The CRM Manager's role is to supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) database and software through standard methodologies and management of a technical team.
- Responsible to apply shown communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development and deployment of CRM software critical to business operations
- Continue to refresh and refine segmentation modelling that will enable effective marketing strategies across multiple categories and brands
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of system analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Responsible to analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality
- Build required relationships with third party suppliers and other internal teams to ensure optimum strategy and processes are in place for database management as well as execution and testing of all database systems.
- Ensure system compliance with Healthcare Business Integrity, Legal, and Privacy requirements.
- Conduct orientation and training sessions on CRM software to end users for all modified and new systems and to promote and support standard business practices, operations, and information process flow
- Deliver training and create all training materials for new CRM users.
- Developing all types of reports required by field force.
- Give support to field force in preparation for their territory planning.
- Monitor planning and assignment to the Field Force
- Monitor Individual’s CRM KPIs progress.
Work with other functions
- Work with all levels of management to ensure key CRM functionalities are understood and that the Foundation’s technology/digital strategy is in line with the overall organizational priorities.
- Work closely with Analytics and technical teams to ensure measurement, tracking plans and analysis are strategically aligned and are fully functioning across all channels
- Work with Digital Multichannel Manager to take advantage of available technology to facilitate processes and improve communications relevancy by developing behavioural and e-marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the alignment of marketing & sales to facilitate & maintain relationships with high value customers, provide feedback to the management, collect and compile data to enable marketing & sales to make quick, informed decisions, measure effectiveness and deliver personalized customer care.
- Responsible for initiating integrated approach with brand teams to upgrade and validate segmentation and targeting models.
- Responsible to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operation systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements, also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings complete with probable causes and possible solutions to system issues.
- Plays a vital role in long term strategic plan of the organization in regard to customer segments and field force sizing.
- Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around CRM initiative, where appropriate define associated investment requirements to support CRM strategy across the organization, and ensure link with wider business initiatives.
- Comply with local laws & HCC guidelines, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), Policy on Business Conduct (PBC)
1.3 main interactions
- Commercial team.
- Regulatory & compliance teams.
- KAM Team
- Finance team
- Third party suppliers
- Database developer
- CRM vendors
- Regional teams
Education: Bachelor degree or higher. Preferably in Information Technology, Business Administration, or Pharmacy.
Experience : 10 years’ experience, with minimum 4 years in CRM management or Pharmaceutical Field Force Management
Knowledge / skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Advanced level skill set of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Time Management and organizational skills
- Experienced in commercial and sales management.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts
- Strong understanding of systems and business processes as well as experience working with application data and data relationships.
- Experienced in the application of segmentation and predictive modeling
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage change and business integration.
- Extensive analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team – orientated, collaborative environment
- Collaborate in planning, design, development and deployment of any new applications, and/or enhancements to existing application
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)