Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Quality Specialist M/F
Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Requisition ID: 1805637695W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Medical France, one the leading and largest companies in the Medical Devices Industry, is looking for a Business Quality specialist M/F.
The position is based in our headquarter in Issy-les-Moulineaux (France).
The business quality specialist effectively partners and collaborates in delivering the future of healthcare and performs quality support duties including complaint handling, internal auditing, general quality compliance duties. Provides support for special quality projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions)
• Complaint handling, vigilance reporting and FSCA activities
• Assist in internal auditing
• Assist in maintaining local QM Systems
• Take part in project teams when needed
Education and / or Experience
• Universities/Bachelor degree or equivalent (Healthcare or Quality Management System )
• 2+ years’ experience in regulated healthcare industry
• Basic understanding of QM-Systems and local/European Medical Device regulations
Other Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Must be able to handle multiple and competing priorities
• Must be proactive in assessing work load
• Experience with MS-Office based applications
• Experience with IT Tools and data management
• Strong organizational and planning skills needed
• Adapts to changing priorities
• Must be committed to teamwork
• Able to identify and resolve regulatory/compliance problems of diverse scope in consultation with supervisor
• Good verbal and written communication skills (French and English)
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux
Ethicon S.A.S. (7840)