Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA
Requisition ID: 1805637644W
Finance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. The Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA builds on these principles in order to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial services while upholding the highest integrity. He/she partners with Supply chain to provide all round financial support. A good understanding of systems is essential.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of finance & analysis
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Finance Analyst Supply Chain EMEA your role may include:
- Manage Regional Reporting:
- Manage two Janssen MRCs 3096 and 3936 submissions in GRM, TM1 Mosaic, TM1 SC and TM1 Global Finance
- Ensure Jansen MRCs actuals and budgets tie outs between all systems
- Provide Janssen MRCs GP Bridge and R&O
- Manage Janssen CC in 4737
- Be an expert in Janssen processes
- Manage Regional HC: Submit 4737 Actual and Plan/Updates HC and HC Bridge in TM1 and GRM
- Manage 4737 HC planning cycles
- Consolidate and validate SC EMEA HC and HC Bridge
- Own Workday 4737 processes
- Be an expert and provide training on HC to EMEA SC
- Represent HO in Global Compensation Project (HC related)
- Ensure tie outs between all systems
- Ownership of the 4737 FA1101 – PPV incl analysis and std cost setting.
- OUTR PPV & Janssen PPV analysis.
- Exchange rate PPV includes finance support for Budgeting
- Providing timely and accurate MME & updates
- Support roll out of BW report & operational transition to the CoE
- Target adjustments are highlighted in a timely manner
- BVA’s are accurate and ensure that variances are identified and explained
- Day to day std cost setting.
- Manage IC Cogs and Sales including:
- Own EMEA SC Currency analysis and submissions (e.g. Currency Pairs)
- Work with COE to provide accurate Currency and PII estimates and explain variances
- Own IC Royalties (Actuals, Budget, BVAs)
- People and relationship management: Develop strong business partnering relationship with various departments in Zug, EMEA and US (e.g. Planning COE, COE finance team, affiliate finance teams and Global finance team) and use this to drive financial and process improvements
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Educated to Degree level or equivant level of practical experience . A Masters or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in budgeting & reporting and/or in accounting
- Be a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant, ACCA/CIMA/ACA or international equivalent
- Strong systems knowledge of SAP/BW, Cognos would be ideal
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)