Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Training Leader Zuchwil
Requisition ID: 1805637606W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Senior training Leader designs, develops and implements standardized procedures and processes for recording, evaluating and reporting Quality Training associated with the quality management system. He / She ensures effective communication and training are deployed throughout the departments across the European sites. He/She drives the execution of Quality Systems within the department, including Nonconformances, Corrective and Preventive Action, Internal Audit Observations, Quality Progress Review and Quality System Management Review to ensure systems meet all business and regulatory requirements. He/She manages the performance and communication of metrics. Supports site readiness in the deployment of these Quality System initiative. Supports compliance and continuous improvement of the Quality System. He/She scts as a deputy of the Training Manager EMEA as mandated.
- 6 to 8 years of related experience
- Fluent in English and German language
- Three years related experience in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience with root cause investigation, change management, risk management and technical writing is required
- Experience in Quality Systems process development, support, integration or enhancement is preferred
- Experience in Project Management is preferred
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- People Leadership experience Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills: ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, and to interact with and influence cross-functional and cross-business teams to drive results is required
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal skills relating to teams with diverse cultures and business practices is required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for multi-level stakeholders
- Strategic and tactical execution abilities, including strong organization skills is required.
- Ability to take initiative regarding innovative approaches to problem solving in a fast-paced, changing business environment is required.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking, root cause and statistical analysis.
- Ability to analyze, graph, and present data in a way that facilitates and drives decision making.
- Strong verbal and written Presentation Skills
- Ability to clarify and summarize regulatory documents into formats to execute trainings
- A thorough understanding of GxP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations is preferred
- Strong leadership and coaching skills are required.
- Demonstrated project management abilities are required
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Training & Development