Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Training Leader
Blackpool, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805637594W
Quality Training Leader
Blackpool, United Kingdom
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Quality Training Leader reporting in to our Senior Training Manager. You will lead the site training function to develop and implement training programs that support company objectives and in line with applicable regulations.
What you’re great at:
You will bebrilliant at working with cross functional teams to execute training requirements to ensure the site are audit ready at all times. You will have excellent communications and a natural flair for influencing across various levels within the organisation to ensure we are compliant.
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual leader and be a strong team player. Stakeholder management will be key to your success.
In this role, you will execute global initiatives in a site specific manner. This will take a strong character to ensure this works positively for both the site and globally.
You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations as an opportunity to grow, something that will be recognized by the appreciative and rewarding working environment that is DePuy Synthes.
As a Quality Training Leader, your typical day may include:
• Consults with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions.
• Implements and develops appropriate training metrics to monitor training effectiveness against needs of the business.
• Summarizes training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submits or presents to management.
• Creates new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts.
• Develops and maintains a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and state laws/regulations.
• As applicable, is responsible for the site implementation of TWI (Training within Industry) methodology and others, directed towards optimizing training practices across all operational areas.
• Subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. Training related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company.
• Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company.
• Basic finance management to support managing site training budgets and capital projects if needed.
Ideally you will have demonstrated training experience within a regulated environment together with experience of project delivery will make you successful in this role.
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
• Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
• Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles.
• Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
It would be desirable to have:
• Certification in TWI (Training within Industry Methodology)
• An understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations
To be a success in this role you will be passionate, enthusiastic and committed, with a can do attitude which will enable you to build effective relationships and networks locally/globally.
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
Within DePuy Synthes we are always looking for future leaders so this position will give you great visibility to showcase your talents and develop your career. We will support you to develop both technically and personally.
With our support, you will have autonomy to shape the site, you will grow this role and your success will be visible across the organisation. This really is a chance to join a growing team and take it to full maturity.
If you are ready for your career to excel to the next level then this is one in a life time chance to join the world’s leading health care provider.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
CLOSING DATE: 4th April 2018
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Depuy Int'l Ltd. (8722)