Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst QC API
Requisition ID: 1805637569W
Role: QC Analyst
Location: Ringaskiddy Cork, Ireland
Reports to: QC Team Leader
Janssen Sciences Ireland UC established its operation in Ringaskiddy in 2005 on a 100-acre site with an investment of €500 million. For more than 25 years we have been a global leader in the field of biomedicines, in particular monoclonal antibody technology a ground breaking approach to producing medicines that launched a new generation of products to treat immune related diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and plaque psoriasis.
The facility in Ringaskiddy is now operational producing biomedicines for both the treatment of immune related diseases and new and creative cancer treatments.
We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst to join our team in Cork. The QC team is responsible for analytical testing in the areas of microbiological, chemistry and biochemistry testing of Bulk API.
What you’re great at:
• Adaptable and flexible.
• Collaboration and team work.
• Maintains the highest standards of ethical behaviour.
• Clear communication skills.
• Results and performance driven.
• Holds self-accountable for compliant and flawless execution.
• Problem solving and attention to detail.
• Good time management.
• Good organisational skills.
As a QC Analyst, your typical day may include:
• Performing a wide variety of microbiology, chemistry or biochemistry testing to support utilities, raw material, in process, bulk and drug product release.
• Rapid turnaround of samples to meet manufacturing needs.
• Performing data review and approval.
• Providing support and advice to manufacturing on QC related topics.
• Initiating and leading investigations where required.
• Initiates and completes CAPAs and Change Controls in accordance with site procedure.
• Writes new and updates current procedures on electronic documentation system.
• Providing training to other analysts and to manufacturing personnel.
• Presents technical analytical data clearly and concisely to customers, i.e. internal investigations and regulatory inspectors etc.
• Proactively identifies and implements lab process improvements.
• Supports lean initiatives in lab operations, i.e. standard work, level loading, test method execution, documentation updates and equipment qualification.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we are each:
• Committed to caring.
• Responsible to our communities.
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how.
• Rare in our background and experiences.
• The drivers of our own success.
• Passionate about doing what’s right.
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside;
• A third-level qualification (Minimum: Primary degree in a science discipline).
• A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to pharmaceuticals and aseptic products.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)