Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805637554W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Part-time, 1 year contract
Right now, we are looking for new colleagues for our Inventory team on part-time collaboration! If you would like to start your career in finance at one of the most successful company in the world, don't hesitate to apply!
- Independent ownership of assigned day to day activities for country or process in scope
- Active support during month end close activities
- Understanding of inter-departmental and cross-team dependencies
- Responsible for the accuracy of accounting entries and Reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance, Internal Audit and SOX requirements
- Work closely with the GS Accountants/Analysts teams as needed to ensure accurate and timely completion
- Build awareness of the local business and building relationships with all stakeholders
- Manage ad hoc requests from direct supervisor or senior team member
- Ensure that requests and queries are timely processed and answered
- Accurate and timely month-end focus
- Meets all corporate and regional deadlines
- Studying or in possession of bachelor/master degree
- Basic accounting & finance knowledge
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
- MS Office literacy (MS Excel knowledge required
- ERP knowledge (SAP/ JDE), good SAP BI/BW knowledge as an advantage, but not necessary
- Proficient level of written and oral English
- Persistant/commited and able to work under time pressure
- Organized/ time oriented and output driven
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an ability to work with people at different levels and in remote locations
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)