Johnson & Johnson Careers
【Janssen】Drugs Marketing Supervisor-General（Soseki)
Requisition ID: 1805637406W
- It is appointed by LOC president/Managing Director to perform quality assurance of products or post-marketing safety management based on Law on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Regenerative and Cellular Therapy Products, Gene Therapy Products, and Cosmetics
- Marketing Supervisor General holds two posts for Type 1 and Type 2 Marketing Supervisor General, concurrently
- Supervise Quality Assurance Manager and Safety Manager so that quality assurance and post-marketing safety management would be implemented properly and smoothly. When acknowledging that it would be necessary to deliver his/her remarks for fairly and proper implementation of works quality assurance and postmarketing safety management, the Marketing Supervisor General delivers their remarks to the Manufacturing & Marketing Authorization Holder and maintains the copies for 5 years
- Have Quality Assurance Manager and Safety Manager keep closely cooperating with each other
- Respect remarks from Quality Assurance Manager and Safety Manager
- Based on Quality Assurance Manager’s report, etc., determine the measures required and instruct Quality Assurance Unit, or Divisions or persons in charge which/who are involved with the works of quality assurance
- Marketing Supervisor General is qualified to assign his/her representative on Marketing Supervisor General (the representative, hereinafter) in letter of appointment. The representative shall be a person who meets the requirements for Marketing Supervisor General as defined in Pharmaceutical Affairs Law, and the representative implements the works on behalf of the Marketing Supervisor General when the Marketing Supervisor General determine to be needed. The works that the representative implemented shall be reported to the Marketing Supervisor General immediately after the implementation of the works.
- Marketing Supervisor General can establish a secretariat which assists his/her works
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Describe the minimum education, prior work experience and skill requirements for the position. Include any degrees, certifications, language, or computer skills which are required and/or desirable.
- In the case of Type 1 Marketing Business, the person should have worked on regulatory affairs, development, quality control or safety assurance associated with the medicinal product marketing business for a minimum of three years.
- The person should have comprehensive understanding of pharmaceutical regulations, product characteristics, business processes starting from raw material procurement to product shipment, manufacturing methods and manufacturing control, quality control activities and safety assurance activities and possess the ability to make appropriate judgements on them.
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)