Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805637350W
Vision Care Ireland was established in 1995 in the National Technology Park, close to the University of Limerick. The facility opened with six production lines that manufactured one day disposable contact lens for the European and Japanese markets. Since then we have been on a continuous expansion and improvement path and now have over 37 advanced production lines, manufacturing over 8 million contact lenses a day, which are shipped to customers worldwide
Designs, develops, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities. Formulates and defines system scope and objectives across diverse platforms, databases, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Evaluates, designs, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Partners with IT management and client community to identify and analyze business needs and provide recommendations for technology solutions.
- Contributes towards the evaluation of new business
- Formulates and defines system scope and objective s across diverse platforms, databases, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Provides coaching and guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or external consultants.-Interfaces with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software, hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- Reviews and analyzes existing applications effectiveness and efficiency.
- Works with users to identify opportunities to maximize performance and minimize costs
- Leads complex projects without direct supervision.
- Manages all aspects of technology and application development projects of varying sizes in support of assigned clients.
- Identifies project risks and issues, assesses and manages them.
- Ensures all customers are appropriately trained in the use of the systems supported.
- Develops training document and materials when appropriate.
- Oversees development and execution of implementation and deployment plans.
- Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Provides guidance in system documentation.
Education and Experience:
- Computer Science Degree or relevant equivalent
- Proven skills in dealing directly with internal customers to analysis requirements and design solutions
- 6+ years’ experience designing and developing in a manufacturing environment.
- Software Development - (Front - Back End) experience is required.
- Strong Knowledge of .net, oracle, and Microsoft SQL is a must.
- Good organisational, interpersonal and team skills
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)