Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Engineering & Property Services Facilities Project Portfolio Manager
Requisition ID: 1805637333W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Project Management roles will be housed regionally and will be accountable for delivering standardized and consistent E&PS Facilities Project Management services within an assigned region while driving deep alignment with the COEs, J&J Engineering & Property Services (E&PS) Engineering standards, J&J E&PS Project Management (PM), Regional Leads, Sub-Regional Leads, and suppliers. This position reports directly into the Business Operations Lead and is responsible for successful execution of regional E&PS Facilities projects across manufacturing and / or nonmanufacturing environments. An ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrated experience delivering projects in facilities, Engineering, and project management along with a rich understanding of program and portfolio management across supply chain and non-supply chain sites.
Key relationships include communication and coordination with E&PS Facilities regional leads as appropriate, to ensure successful implementation and management of the E&PS Facilities program across regions while managing nuances of unique sub-regions. Project management is also expected to involve extensive coordination with business customers on a project-specific basis.
- Serve as Regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Project Management of E&PS Facilities projects
- Approach Project Management from a broader regional scope; champion cross-regional coordination to deliver on project management and execution
- Identify, assess, prioritize and track portfolio of projects in make and non make
- Work with service providers, internal project management resources, and/or project services groups to lead execution of regional projects
- Track and control project development and execution through collaboration with Finance and business leaders
- Establish and enforce methodologies to generate savings and optimize the business while enabling tactical deployment of COE strategy
- Develop and deploy capital plan for region including strategic and base business capital projects and monitor plan at all stages from approval through development, design, execution, and closure
- Coordinate with Asset Management COE, E&PS Facilities Business Operations functions, and segment functions that manage capital planning, budget, and cash flow to engage stakeholders in annual capital plan development
- Partner with Segment leadership, Finance, Regional Business Operations, COE and Regional Lead in assessing risk
- Partner with EHS&S regarding project safety and contractor management
- Partner with J&J E&PS PM to ensure deployment of project management and engineering standards in all projects
- Maintain Capital Delivery Process and facilitate its use and continual improvement and benchmarking
- Participate in governance meetings at all levels where appropriate and provide input into performance evaluation
- Assist in supplier management and conduct supplier business reviews (local operations. meetings, issue resolution, and escalation)
- Provide consistency and visibility across supply chain and non-supply chain site project portfolio
- Assume ownership of managing outsourced service providers; liaise with outsourced service providers and internal project management resources to ensure compliance with project delivery standards, policies, and procedures
- Maintain database of annual projects spending for forecasting
- Partner with peer functions across the globe to support global Sector/Segment SPOC’s
- Scope will be aligned within the team of PM’s in EMEA, where one PM will focus on one Sector and one or two sub-regions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; related field (operations, engineering, computer science, facilities management, construction management, business, etc.) preferred
- Minimum 8 years of project management or related experience is required
- Minimum 8 years supervisory experience in Maintenance, Utilities, Project Delivery, Site Services or Facility Engineering is preferred
- English language fluency
- Broad-based corporate real estate, facilities management, or equivalent experience required; preference for experience within a global corporation
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral; required
- Budget / financial management skills; required
- Ability to work in a team environment of professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business and technical areas; required
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus; required
- Ability to adapt emerging best practices and industry innovations; required
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation; required
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite required
- Must be able to travel regularly between sites up to 25% of time
In return, we would like to offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- An opportunity to make an impact with your actions
- Possibilities for own further development and growth
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Motivating remuneration and annual bonus
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)