Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805637324W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Demand Planner position is responsible for developing and communicating a consensus forecast for a defined portfolio of product ranges at cluster/affiliate level. Starting from a regionally generated statistical baseline forecast, the Demand Planner further develops and completes the total sales forecast with activities associated to strategies on customer, brand and product level.
The Demand Planner is responsible to integrate historical data, market data & strategic plans collected thru the S&OP Process by close collaboration with sales, marketing, shopper marketing, finance and supply to come up with a total forecast that defines the business direction and aspiration with support of the demand planning manager.
- Facilitating the cluster/affiliate consensus forecasting process for assigned category(ies)
- Assure alignment between Company sales plans and rolling forecast (up to 18-24 months), highlighting deviations between the plans
- Closely monitor and plan promotional activities together with trade marketing, sales and trade customization teams
- Input for Regional demand review
- Measuring, tracking & reporting forecast accuracy with reason coding to drive improved outputs
- Manage collaboration with Central Demand Planning team
- Managing event forecasting at cluster/affiliate level
- Short term exception management (STEM) together with Regional Supply Planning and Supply & Inventory teams
- min. 2 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in FMCG/Pharma environment,
- good knowledge of SAP APO planning tool (or other), excellent MS Excel,
- experienced in the use of forecasting models, NPI modeling and promotional planning,
- be specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data – able to challenge commercial teams based upon facts and define scenario’s for the future,
- project management experience, good analytical skills, accuracy,
- fluent English is a must,
- ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization while maintaining strong controls and detail to decisions.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)