Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Strategy & Support, Transformation & Business Excellence
Requisition ID: 1805637275W
Janssen Biologics in Leiden is part of the JSC Parenteral & Vaccines platform. The site is engaged in the production of (early) clinical phase & commercial phase biopharmaceutical medicines. Products manufactured in Leiden include Stelara, Simponi, and Remicade. The analytical services provided by the site to support the broader portfolio of J&J biotech products and include the stability testing of all commercial biopharmaceuticals. The site is currently preparing for the manufacturing of novel vaccines.
The Director Strategy & Support; Transformation & business Excellence is responsible for working with the site management team to coordinate and document the strategic process for the organization. He/She facilitates the deployment and implementation of the site wide strategic plan; assists in the development of tactical and operational plans as needed and monitors and reports on progress as indicated.
In this role he/she will oversee the overall design, development and communication of the activities necessary for the new site wide strategy to ensure market competitiveness and organizational excellence. He/She develops a model that supports the organization’s site wide strategy, mission and values based on an internal and external needs assessment. He/She will oversee the monitoring of the external environment and identifies opportunities to fulfill corporate, platform and site strategy also from a business development point of view. He/She establishes priorities for activities across all departments and functions. He/she serves as strategic liaison for key organizational activities within J(J)SC, platform and Janssen Belgium/Netherlands and their customers. He/She assess current models of business operations and develops appropriate new models and participates in policy developments and assessments.
As such the Director Strategy & Support, Transformation & BE is a site critical position and will be responsible for ensuring the future success of the Leiden JSC site by driving the site wide strategy implementation.
The jobholder will lead the PMO and critical base business support (Operational excellence/PE, BE); JJPS/OS initiatives, TWI, BCP and the cultural change supported by Faster Forward. Additionally, the Director S&S Transformation & BE will be the focal point for all (internal/external NPI and Technology focused) Business Development activities.
- Drive site-wide-strategy implementation
- Assess current versus future needs
- Long term capacity analysis, capacity modelling, scenario evaluation
- Organizing Change management related to the transformation roadmap
- Alignment & cohesiveness on strategy and tactical execution for each business unit
- Developing PMO process; Program management & governance of the Site wide strategy roadmap.
- Will have direct and indirect people management responsibility when leading programs/projects/teams
- Independently Identifies and enhances business/work processes to embed an environment of innovation and cultivate new supply chain insights
- Proactively develops new thinking beyond existing norm/boundaries and opportunities for teams to discuss new supply chain opportunities, discuss and explore external partnerships and opportunities f.e. of outsourcing of ―non-core activities
- Contributes to making strategic decisions on the acquisition of new products/projects/technologies
- Directing effective communication to all stakeholders
- Leading the JJPS/OS and BE/PE activities
- Alliance management & business development
- Governance of the site’s JJPS/JJOS journey
- Be a key sponsor for Faster Forward
- Metrics based culture at all levels
- Continuous improvement methodology and systems
- Master’s degree. MBA is preferred.
- Leadership experience, preferably in one of the following disciplines: Supply Chain-MAKE, and/or new Product Introduction.
- Experience in Six Sigma and/or Lean methodologies is required (at black belt level).
- Ability to communicate and to develop engagement, through multiple levels and functions of the organization, is critical.
- Strong Change and Transformation leadership
- Strong written and oral communication in English is required.
- Exceptional collaboration skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- 10-12 years’ experience within strategic SC role
A. Number of employees Supervised: Directly Indirectly Total Site Employees
Full Time 4-6 25-30 ~850 SC /~200 R&D
C. External Contacts: Yes
Janssen Biologics (7266)