Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Sales Manager Ethicon Noord Nederland (Johnson & Johsnson Medical Devices)
Requisition ID: 1805637210W
Johnson & Johnson Medical is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for commercialization of the Medical Devices Portfolio. For more than 100 years, we’ve focused on advancing technologies, products and services to enhance patient care and bring greater precision to every aspect of surgery. The office is located in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
Through the training, research and innovative products we provide, we are working to enable better outcomes in bariatric, thoracic, colorectal and general surgeries. Curious to explore? Please visit: http://www.ethicon.com/
We are currently recruiting fro a Sales Manager Ethicon Noord Nederland
Responsible for managing a sales staff in the achievement of Ethicon sales to new and established hospital accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. Ensures consistent, sustainable and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Interact and collaborate with all relevant internal and external (focus on surgeon/KOL’s) stakeholders to (pro-) actively create an environment where sales results will be achieved. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Manages the development and servicing of hospital accounts to achieve business sales.
- Reports sales results against forecasts to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Drives and implement incentive parameters and sales goals. • Develops and monitors departmental budget.
- Reviews and approves quota and account assignment.
- Monitors progress and verifies corrective action has been initiated when necessary.
- Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans and product development plans.
- Resolves difficult problems and customer complaints.
- Collaborates with the Director Ethicon in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales strategy and goals for Ethicon.
- Create strong and sustainable relationship with Ethicon customers/KOL’s and spent sufficient time with the sales teams in the field.
- Leader in cultural change; from product to solutions selling.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to , coach, appraise and train sales reps in order to create a high performing team.
- Lead the team to create a high performing, agile and customer-focused organization
- Develop a robust pipeline of diverse talent with skills to succeed in a complex and dynamic marketplace and champion initiatives to promote an inclusive workplace environment and highly engaged workforce
- Drive adoption of key processes and practices throughout the business, share and make use of best practice and make use of Customer Relationship Management system
- Deliver change leadership based on growth strategies, ensuring effective communication and employee engagement, talent selection whilst minimizing organization disruption and ensuring continuous business growth
- Create a Credo aligned culture, ensuring Health Care Compliance and integrity principles are championed and actively practiced at every level of the organization
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
o Invest in understanding the needs the team’s internal and external partners
o Review & prioritize key stakeholders; determine stakeholder issues & define how to engage them most effectively
o Evaluate the team’s collaboration capability & identify ways to enhance it
o Leverage CONNECT activities to shape the team’s strategic initiatives.
o Identify & focus the team on product or market transitions; define strategies to prepare for shifts in the business
o Openly discuss & support risk-taking in the team; frequently emphasize the support for pursuing calculated risks aligned with Compliance Guidelines and J&J Policy of Business Conduct.
o Rate the capability on the four imperatives and their relative importance to the sales manager role; develop the skills accordingly.
o Assign projects & tasks to reflect the development goals/career aspirations of the team.
o Build the learning agility of the team by emphasizing the importance of learning from experience and mistakes.
o Develop a culture of accountability by identifying areas where the leader and team could be more effective.
o Share the impact of the team’s results on patients, customers or markets
o Create cross-functional partnerships or connections to rapidly address challenges.
Business Environment and Context
- Create value for clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Price pressure and tender environment demand a value driven approach.
- New and different decision makers and influencers.
- Added value drives the decision making process of a multiple stakeholder team in our accounts.
- Previous strategic marketing and (sales) leadership experience
- People management skills
- Proven track record and driven by results performance & excellence in execution
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Demonstrated business success in delivering growth and gaining share
- Strongly involved in strategic and tactical work on a daily basis requiring being able to quickly zoom in and out
- Ability to build respect and trust with customers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Insight P&L
- Influence different levels clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in the region
- Good understanding the funding structure of hospitals, their developments in the Netherlands
- Knowledge of the contract/tender business in the Netherlands (in wholesale, hospital and health insurers)
- Manage conflicts arising on a team level to competing objectives in different product lines, limited resources or differing perspectives.
- Capable of managing different product lines
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Ability to lead in change
- Knowledge of Ethicon landscape
- People Management experience
- Knowledge of the current market healthcare landscape or environment where solution selling is the key driver
- Experience working for a mid-size or multinational company
Johnson & Johnson Medical BV (7260)