Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805636764W
- Managing the daily work activities of the state Orthopaedic kit operations staff such that key customer KPIs are met, if not exceeded.
- Ensuring that accurate, timely deliveries and receipting of product to and from the customer is achieved.
- Managing operating and capital expenses related to the operations cost centre;
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders including sales teams and customer service on kit bookings and supply, and account management issues;
- Working with key, external partners to resolve any distribution queries and consignment stock arrangements.
- As an experienced people leader, you will have an impactful role in the development and performance of your team. You will be part of a passionate and dedicated operations team who always put the needs of our customers and patients first, in an industry where you can make a real difference.
Be Valued for who you are
As an experienced people leader, you will have an impactful role in the development and performance of your team. You will be part of a passionate and dedicated national operations team who always put the needs of our customers and the patients first, in an industry where you can make a real difference.
For this key leadership role, we are seeking candidates with the following:
- Senior Operations, Production, or Warehousing management experience in a complex environment, ideally within healthcare
- Demonstrated people management experience where you lead by example and effectively manage people directly and through others
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A commitment to delivering to the needs of the customer, both internal and external
- Change management skills where you put your Lean or 6 Sigma expertise to use in a continually improving environment
- Experience with large ERPs, preferably SAP
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to plan, manage, co-ordinate and execute the daily output schedules ensuring minimal waste and optimal labour efficiency including workflow scheduling to ensure customer and internal KPIs are met
- Sound commercial acumen with a strategic focus and an understanding of the business impact of decisions, particularly relating to capital assets, process reliability and quality and corporate compliance standards
- Ability to communicate in a complex environment with key stakeholder groups interfacing with our key customers
- Ability to build strong relationships reinforced by improved process, procedures and communication within the workplace
- Effectively plan, establish and maintain a strong culture of excellence, innovation and continuous safety and quality improvement within the workplace
- Ability to communicate with operational teams in the development of performance targets/strategies and ensure engagement on a site level
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding KPI targets including, labour recovery and completion times
It is essential that you possess
- a positive attitude to change
- a strong focus on leadership and experience in building and motivating a high performing team
- a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- a pragmatic approach to problem solving; and
- a down to earth , team oriented and results focused work style
Tertiary qualifications in Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Production will be highly regarded. Previous operations experience within the Orthopaedic/Healthcare industry is highly desirable, however not essential.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)