Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Order management administrator-German Speaker
Requisition ID: 1805636627W
Role: Senior Administrative Coordinator-German Speaking
Location: JJ Vision Liffey Valley, Dublin
Department: Customer Service
Reports to: Senior Director Business and Regional QA JJ Vision
JJ Vision includes JJ Vision Care and JJ Surgical Vision and is part of the CMD business. JJ Vision manufactures of a range of products including contact lenses, products used for cataract surgery and the equipment and accessories used in laser eye surgery. The JJ Surgical Vision business was acquired by JJ in February 2017 and along with the Vision Care business became JJ Vision. The Liffey Valley operation has a large Customer Service organization supporting the EMEA region, along with a Field Service team and many other functions including QA.
The role of a Senior Administrative Coordinator Serves will support the Business & Regional QA (BRQA) team by providing administrative support in areas of Outlook Calendar Scheduling, Arranging Travel, Expense Report Filing, Ordering food for Meetings, Ordering Office Supplies and Business Cards, Updating Org Charts in PowerPoint & Presentation Assistance, Technical and/or Confidential Correspondence, Posting and Updating Documents in SharePoint & Company website, Setting up Interviews, Update New Hire & Intern Preparation, Answers Routine Inquiries.
What you are great at
• Must be a quick learner and able to multitask.
• Must be able to work in a quick pace environment and remain calm under pressure while maintaining a friendly demeanor.
• Must be able to prioritize important tasks and have excellent organizational skills.
• Support the BRQA organization during internal and external audits.
• Coordinate any on-site meetings.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Rare in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com.
Any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To be part of a high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
• Have a native leval of German
• Customer Service focused with a proven track record in this area.
• Ability to use own initiative and anticipate the requirements of a global team.
• Support a global team across numerous time zones.
• Excellent social and communication skills.
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) - USD Entities (8142)