Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Manager - APSC Finance
Requisition ID: 1805636612W
Position Title: Associate Finance Manager – Country Lead for Pacific/SG
Location: Paranaque, Philippines
Reports to: Sr Finance Manager – APSC Cluster Lead
Directly Supervises: Pacific , Indonesia and SG team (4 analysts)
- Manages the accuracy and timeliness of cost and inventory information by establishing appropriate cost and inventory management processes and controls that meet company objectives.
- Business Planning and updates – Collaborates with supply chain, Local Country/Regional Finance in the preparation of financials – Operations P&L; Works with regional and local supply chain in establishing standard product costs; works with other departments in forecasting other manufacturing costs; identifies and validates profit log items for official updates. Responsible for the preparation of upload templates in TMI/SC Finance sharepoint site
- Month-end and year-end closing – Ensures the integrity of brand financial results; highlights to management material variances and analyzes revenue and cost drivers
- Inventory management – Collaborates with partners in operations, third party providers and external manufacturers in identifying process improvements to ensure inventory accuracy and proper recording of waste; Ensure adequacy, suitability and compliance to inventory control procedures.
- Financial Management of Country Ops P&L - Analyze variances and ensures correctness of monthly results and developing action-oriented commentaries to the SC, Local /Regional Finance.
- Special projects and other continuous improvement initiatives of the company
- Accurate and timely COGS and P&L /Regional & management reports
- Adequate cost controls with zero audit findings
- Accurate & timely release of BP costs
- Finance degree major in Accounting – CPA
- At least more than 5 years relevant finance experience (costing background is an advantage)
- Good technical knowledge in SAP/TM1;Proficient in Microsoft office (excel, word ,ppt)
- Good with details & can work on complicated excel templates
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ