Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supplier Contracting Services Manager
Requisition ID: 1805636604W
This role is responsible for managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature. As such, this role is responsible for performing the review of contract requests, gathering any additional required information, choosing and populating appropriate templates, driving supplier negotiations on legal T&Cs, managing redlines/contract draft versions, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures in processing contract requests and engaging the appropriate support as needed.
In case of required escalation to Law Department or other SMEs, this role will put together and discuss recommendations for resolution.
This individual will develop strong, value-added working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers and demonstrate sound management of assigned contracts. The types of contracts they will process include (but are not limited to) Master Services Agreements, consulting agreements, product supply agreements, confidentiality agreements, certain licensing agreements and other general and HCC related agreements. The engagements will have financial impact that range from several thousand to several million dollars.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the contract execution process, from receipt of the contract request through supplier signature for complex agreement types
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert within team, and with cross functional stakeholders
- Develops and delivers training for the team, and cross functional stakeholders
- Mentors/coaches other team members
- Identifying and Implementing Continuous Improvement Activities
- Leading, managing, and or participating in various projects to help better Supplier Contracting Services
- BS and/or Paralegal or 9 years of related business experience for those without a bachelor's degree is required
- 5 years required years of related experience
- Advanced understanding of the contract authoring process and language
- Relationship management, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills
- Use of all MS Office Tools
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)