Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805636569W
Finance Trainee – Asia Pacific Supply Chain (APSC) Cost and Inventory Management
The Finance Trainee role in the APSC Cost and Inventory Management team presents a good introduction to the product costing function in the J&J Consumer business in the Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate will be exposed and assigned in handling inventory costing for raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and promotional materials and samples. This role will also include month-end closing tasks, preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of Operation P&L results; participation in business planning process; compliance/SOX-related activities and updates; and, process improvement projects.
- Filipino citizen or holder of relevant residence status to work in the Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fresh graduate or with not more than a year of work experience
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Exhibit a high level of autonomy as demonstrated via independent decision-making, prioritizing own workload and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for daily operations and interfacing with internal and external customers
- Ability to read, understand, verbally exchange information and compose written material for business purposes in English
- Proficiency in basic MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) required
- Willing to be assigned in Parañaque City
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ
Planning & Analysis