Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Manager Orthopedics
Requisition ID: 1805636549W
Marketing plans and forecasts for designated brand(s). Local portfolio management. Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops product strategies and marketing plans
- Local product launches and alignment with global strategy
- Local portfolio management for designated brand(s)
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Oversees extensive market research and test market activities. Defines product criteria and characteristics.
- Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises. Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line.
- Analytical skills
- Leads by influence
- Customer Oriented
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)