Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Market Access – Asia Pacific & Japan
Requisition ID: 1805636038W
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision offers a comprehensive portfolio of cataract, refractive, dry eye and eye care products. For patients struggling with debilitating cataracts, products include intraocular lenses (IOLs), laser cataract technology, phacoemulsification systems, viscoelastics, and related products used in ocular surgery. Key brands include CATALYS® precision laser system, TECNIS® and SENSAR® IOLs; Sovereign® Compact, Compact Intuitiv and WhiteStar Signature™ phacoemulsification systems; Healon® ophthalmic viscoelastics.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, APJ, the Market Access Director, APJ is responsible to
• Develop regional market access strategy for Surgical Vision
• Drive and develop tender management capability within the region
• Develop health economics business case and instruments to support reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products.
• Design or source modelling methodologies to optimize messaging and favourable perception of products as required.
• Design, develop, and sourcs sales and marketing tools and economic instruments that can be easily adapted for coordinated delivery to key decision makers, such as Burden of Illness, Market Size Calculator, Value Dossier and Budget Impact Model.
• Review clinical trial protocols and gives input from a health economics perspective. Develops tactical publication plans in support of key products.
• Maintain strong working relationships with sales, marketing, research and development, regulatory affairs, key stakeholders, top targeted accounts, and government societies.
• Ensure implementation of health economics and outcomes research.
• Provide health economics and reimbursement market analysis as appropriate for new business development opportunities.
• Prepare the economic portion of regulatory submissions and technical assessment documents.
• Implement modelling methodologies that optimize messaging and favourable perception of products as required.
• Research in cost effectiveness product attribute and recommend alignment modifications on economic value, target pricing, and cost drivers.
• Conduct health related economic studies and manage economic study data.
• Support the development of an Evidence Generation Strategy and Publications in key health economics journals.
- University degree or equivalent, Masters’ advantageous
- 10-12 years in health economics and/or outcomes research, preferably with experience working with new medical technologies in the medical device or pharmaceutical arena
- Formal training in health economics, public health, health services research, policy analysis, epidemiology, biostatistics, health care administration or related discipline preferred.
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)
Health Economics Mkt