Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Director – Asia Pacific & Japan
Requisition ID: 1805636035W
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision offers a comprehensive portfolio of cataract, refractive, dry eye and eye care products. For patients struggling with debilitating cataracts, products include intraocular lenses (IOLs), laser cataract technology, phacoemulsification systems, viscoelastics, and related products used in ocular surgery. Key brands include CATALYS® precision laser system, TECNIS® and SENSAR® IOLs; Sovereign® Compact, Compact Intuitiv and WhiteStar Signature™ phacoemulsification systems; Healon® ophthalmic viscoelastics.
Reporting to the Regional VP APJ, the Regional Commercial Director (APJ) is responsible for the following in J&J Surgical Vision:
• Responsible for working with management to coordinate and document the strategic planning process for the organization.
• Facilitates the deployment and implementation of the strategic plan, assists in the development of tactical and operational plans as needed.
• Monitors and reports on progress as indicated.
Sales Strategy & Analytics:
• Directs and defines the sales strategy of the organization.
• Creates opportunities and oversees the development of strategic sales initiatives.
• Responsible for field sales support through business analytics activities.
• Leads and drive the Commercial Excellence team towards meeting the overall strategic intent and objectives.
• Provides direction for the development of analytics systems to define and support sales and marketing objectives.
• Supports sales management with appropriate information and insights.
Market Development & Licensing:
• Directs the activities related to research of market conditions in local, regional, or national area to determine potential sales of a product or service.
• Researches and recommends appropriate strategies for long-term growth through mergers, acquisitions, and licensing agreements.
• Integrates trends, opportunities and evolving customers into the planning process.
• Leads to ensure the development and the support of health economics plans for prioritized products and countries in global and regional markets with strategic intent.
• Ensure the design of the economic instruments can be easily adapted and synergized for commercial delivery
Technology & Process:
• Responsible to lead and drive seamless business processes through leveraging technology to support business goals and objectives and achieve efficiency and effective results.
• Provide leadership to drive continuous improvement through management of data, leveraging of technology, and the redesign of business processes, creating business sustainability across the organization.
• Manages the development and implementation of the sales training programs.
• Responsible for the daily operation and performance of Sales Training Department.
• Provides expertise and guidance to sales management on the establishment of training priorities for both long term and short term objectives.
• At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
• Master’s Degree or Equivalent.
• Generally requires 10-12 years related experience of successful commercial management, such as marketing, sales and business development.
• Along with demonstrating management experience, the ideal candidate must have developed commercial strategy in previous experience.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders like customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
• Have demonstrated leadership experience in being able to inspire and motivate people to drive the business forward and achieve your goals.
• Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for details
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)