Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Product Management Associate - Electrophysiology
Reports to: Sales Manager
Responsible for developing and leading the execution of the BU strategy (marketing plan) at a local (country) level, in alignment with the Regional BU strategy. Responsible for achieving Sales and GP targets, as well as for managing Marketing budgets for the BU(s). Partners with Commercial teams to provide required direction and support and to ensure the commercial execution that leads to achievement of business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops and leads execution the local Marketing Plan for the BU(s).
• Portfolio Management: market approach, NPL, Product Lyfe cycle
• Defines Pricing & Segmentation strategies. Target customer.
• Builds strong partnership with the Sales organization to gather customer insights, translate needs into commercial solutions, drive and support sales execution.
• Performs regular Business Analytics and monitoring: Sales trend, profitability (GP), investments, resource allocation.
• Develops Market Analytics and Market Research: Defines market size and potential, explores competitive dynamics, general market trends (e.g. procedure and product adoption)
• Builds strong relationships with KOLs and Scientific Societies. Gets Customer insights
• Explores New Business Opportunities and synergies with other areas
• Partners with Supply Planning (forecasting) and Regulatory Affairs (follow-up/support local product registration process)
• Partners with Training and ProfEd to define/plan Training and ProfEd strategies and activities. Supports execution as required.
• Creates and adapts Marketing Material.
• Responsible for Marketing communications (internal and external)
• Supports sales, finance and supply chain to drive Productivity /turnover efficiency of assets such as instrument sets, equipment and inventories.
- Education level required: Bachelor´s degree
- Years of Experience: 3 years of experience on Marketing or Sales department
- Required Experience: At least 3 years of experience on Marketing or Sales department
- Travel percentage: 20%
- Language: Fluent English & Spanish
- Location of the role: México City.
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de MéxicoOrganización
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)Área
Product ManagementRequisition ID