Medical Devices Segment- Johnson Medical
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Product Management Associate aligned to Mentor Franchise. The position will be located in Mexico City. The ability to travel 30% across Latin America, including weekends for conferences or events is required.
Regional Product Management Associate - Mentor
Reports to: Mentor Latam Business Leader
• Develops and manages strategic new product marketing plans and programs for assigned product categories to grow business and meet/exceed Business Plan forecasts
• Manages product lifecycles for assigned product categories. Holds accountability for business results of assigned product categories.
• Leads the marketing function on cross-functional new product core teams.
• Works closely with Mentor Commercial to identify new product opportunities and then analyzes and presents appropriate opportunities to management board Researches, analyzes, and monitors global market trends to identify market opportunities
• Understands and anticipates customer needs
• Analyzes competitive products and incorporates strategies into product development plans
• Develops value proposition (positioning, price, and promotion) for new products
• Delivers product training at regional launch training programs
• Collaborates with Commercial Marketing globally to develop proper training materials and marketing communications programs to ensure achievement of business objectives
• Ensures product knowledge is effectively transferred to regional commercial marketing groups and field organizations
• Ensures business continuity through demand planning and forecasting activities, reviews global forecasts provided by regional commercial marketing and coordinates with Global Supply Chain to ensure adequate product supply.
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• Collaborates with Commercial and Professional Education to design educational activities to support the marketing plan.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required in Marketing, Management, Engineering or any other related field
• Master’s Degree (MBA, MSc) or equivalent experience preferred
• A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant business experience is required
• Prior experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
• Proven product management experience is preferred
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing goals, strategies and tactics is preferred
• Consistent record of success in marketing skills of planning, positioning and execution, with an emphasis on collecting Voice of Customer information is preferred
• Demonstrated experience serving on cross-functional and/or marketing teams to deliver on objectives including revenue, market share and profitability is preferred
• Track record of success in pipeline strategy development, launch planning, market analysis / assessment strongly preferred
• Plastic Surgery knowledge is preferred
• Selling skills proficiency is preferred
• Digital Media Experience is preferred
• Fluent in English & Spanish are required, Portuguese is a plus
• Travel Percentage: 30% across Latin America including some weekends.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Strong analytical skills (proficient in Excel, trending, P&L Analysis) are required
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong presentation skills (proficient in PowerPoint) are required
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy, innovative environment
• Ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications, support the field and take initiative
• Strategic-minded with strong collaboration skills
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status"
Johnson & Johnson Medical Servicios Profesionales S. de R.L. de C.V. (7243)